What’s new in Perkutut v2.0 (Updated October 7nd 2015)
- Migrate Android project to Android Studio.
- Migrate admin panel scripts to CodeIgnite framework.
- Implement Material Design to Android app and admin panel user interface.
- Change SQL database structure.
- Update Facebook SDK with the latest version.
- Add Google Analytics SDK.
- Update Admob SDK, add interstitial ad format, and ability to easily configure Admob visibility.
- Improve app performance by moving ad process in background and loading data using volley.
- Update additional libraries.
- Update user guide.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Perkutut: City Guide App for Android
Perkutut is a city guide app for Android. It is a location-based application template that is a time saving and perfect solution for you who want to build your own location-based application such as city guide app or travel guide app of your local city. The new version of Perkutut comes with many improvements, such as migrate it to Android Studio project with the implementation of Google Material Design that make it simple and more beautiful. Admin panel of this app is also redesigned to responsive Material Design and rebuild with CodeIgniter framework.Buy Now Try Demo
- Android Studio Project
Perkutut is built using the latest technology of Android development tools, Android Studio.
- Google Material Design
Both Android app and admin panel have implemented the latest design trends Google Material Design that make the app looks more beautiful.
- Responsive Admin Panel
Manage locations data from admin panel on the web that has responsive layout.
- CodeIgnite framework and SQL database
Admin panel scripts has been rebuild with CodeIgniter framework. Data is also stored in SQL database.
- Facebook and Twitter Integration
Share your favourite location to your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- Push Notification
With Google Cloud Messaging integration your users will get notification when new location added or when you send message from admin panel.
- Google Analytics Integration
See the statistics of your app users in chart format in admin panel dashboard page.
- Admob Integration
With two ad format, banner and interstitial ad. You can use them for monetizing purpose. If you do not like with the ad, you can easily hide it.
- Navigation Drawer Menu
Move between screens easily via navigation drawer menu.
- Nearby Locations
Get interesting nearby locations around user position where locations data sorted by distance.
- Search Locations
Search the location user wants to visit.
- Setting for Configuring App
In Setting page, user can configure map type, push notification, and Facebook and Twitter account integration.
- Custom Marker
You can add your own custom marker when adding new location category.
- Phone Number and Website of the Location
ou can make a direct phone call from the app or access the website of the location.
- Direction to the Location
Get direction from user position to the location via Google Direction API integration or Google Maps app.
- Easy to Customize
With well documented user guide you can easily customize this app.
- Unicode Language Support
The app support unicode language such as, chinese language, russian, arabic, etc.
- Run on Smartphone and Tablet
Full responsive, app can be access on smartphone and tablet.